Gonzales 'dragged through mud' of politics

"It’s sad that we live in a time when a talented and honorable person like Al Gonzales is impeded from doing good work because his good name was dragged through the mud for political reasons.’’
~~~So sayeth the Shrub.

It is okay to ruin the life and lives of a family for a blow job though right? The private act that didn't affect his job. It wasn't for a bad budget. Wasn't for going to war for no real reason (at least not a reason that has been made public). He didn't make it possible for torture to be acceptable.

It was BJ and that's not acceptable.

Lets be honest with ourselves though. Gonzales is merely a fall guy. This was all planned. he takes the fall then gets to resign with the protection of the Office of the President.
No doubt with a healthy pension to boot.
I am disgusted.
I should be used to it by now though.
I should be numb like Americans.

Comments

United We Lay said…
If he had answered any questions honestly, I might have some sympathy for him.
Rue said…
Totally understood. No sympathy here either. My point is I believe him to be only one of many evils!
United We Lay said…
We're starting the immigration process to Canada and I have a lot of questions. Would you mind answering a few for me? If not, I understand, but we would like to know about the health care system, the education system, and the degree of difficulty for immigrants to find a job. My husband is concerned that we won't be able to get someofthe shows we like to watch on channels like HBO, Showtime, and Comedy Central. And I'm sure my son would like to know about Sesame Street.
Dr. Deb said…
Yup, I get how you feel.
Anonymous said…
Haven't been here in awhile.
yep, Politics suck


pnk me

Popular Posts