Jennifer Livingston has a point. I was bullied most of my childhood and even was subjected to it in adulthood. I do think this writer had nothing better to do with his time than insult her and mask it as an intelligent comment by a concerned citizen. I have to say though, although I support her right to rebuff, I think she might have gone a little overboard. The writer did not use the word 'fat' etc..and, although how she conducts her life is not really his business, he has a point when he said she was a public figure and should "“reconsider your responsibility to present and promote a healthy lifestyle.” She called his letter cruel etc.. I did not find it such. I found it busy bodied and in poor taste. I thought her best rebuff would be to tell him to get a life and look in his own backyard for problems to solve. So I suppose I am saying I am divided on this matter. At the end of the day though.. Koodos to Jennifer for defending her self when she felt she needed to. No one can fault her for that.

http://www.montrealgazette.com/health/Anchorwoman+blasts+bully+criticized+weight+with+video/7336913/story.html

Comments

Popular Posts