I think that it's wonderful that Remembrance day ceremonies at Ottawa had record breaking crowds. I do. However, I do wish it was always that crowded and I'd like to see most of that crowd consisting of people under the age of 30. Today I got a message from a younger friend of mine that some people at her school were chatting during the moment of silence. That is what? A display if disrespect? Or was it oblivion? I am uncertain. I have often feelt that many just don't understand what the sacrifices were, are and what it means to us. The cost of freedom might have become one of those 'things you say'. We need to wake people up. To make them understand yet another of those things you say                                                                                                        
                                                        FREEDOM IS NOT FREE!!

Comments

Popular Posts