23 shitty things

The link lists 23 shitty things Trump has done since becoming president. There are more since this list was made. I am on the fence about the Syrian bombing. I think something had to be done, of course, but bombing never seems to amount to anything but more bombing and subsequently more terrorist attacks which lead to more bombing... well you see the pattern. I hope to heaven those Americans who voted for this ass are happy. He seems to be shitting on everything that your country was built on.  I promised myself I would no longer swear but then Trump became president so..all bets are off. Now the rest of the world hates you again. Most of us aren't going to attack you for that. The few who will..well.. I foresee another 9/11 in your future. Understand I do not wish that upon you. I am not affiliated with any group or anyone who could facilitate that. I am saying I fear this for you. I fear this for all of us. This man needs to be run out of the white house and politics period. He is wrong for America. He is not safe for public consumption. He does not deserve this position.

Comments

Popular Posts