Pres.Bush

I read this comment on Rosie's Blog and I had to laugh:


"Rhonda said:

Will someone please give this man a BJ so we can impeach him? "


Thanks Rhonda, whoever you are. I needed that! There was a couple of Bush Bot comments to follow..like "He doesn't think with that head like Bubba, he only has eyes for Laura" I'm sorry...think? Think? well maybe he is capable of thought but in my humble opinion,I believe thought without conscience on the scale of war or sex is a very dangerous thing. However if I were forced to chose between the two in a leader..I'd pick sex. Let him get as much as he wants as long as he sends troops to war for a legitimate cause.

Comments

TMTLTH said…
I'm glad I stumbled across that too. Very funny!
quicksand said…
IF WE WERE WATCHING THIS WHOLE THING IN A MOVIE, WE'D WALK OUT SAYING THAT IT WAS JUST NOT BELIEVEABLE.
Polyman2 said…
The problem is he's a eunuch;
All the Presidents decisions are made from his puppetmasters.
Rue said…
quicksand?
Maybe because I am up here in the great white but it all seems so obvious to me...I mean he's even a bad lyer! And when his lies are proven for what they are (as in the 9/11 commission) he still gets to go on to screw up some more. I loosely call them screwups. Really I think this administration is filled with men without a basic need to want to benefit the world. They are deliberately acting as greedy businessmen. This is not the type of man we want any where near the leadership of the most economically advantaged nation in the world.

Yes Polyman2...a real man would hold himself more responsible.

Popular Posts