So I read Rosie ODonnell's Blog...

and someone posted this:

"Rosie God put Bush in the white house not you"

I have to ask...WHAT KIND OF MORONIC LUNATIC FRINGE UNIT ACTUALLY SAYS SOMETHING LIKE THAT??!!
Seriously,I want to know?
How could someone say something like that?
The same kind of someone who cheers at AIDS victim's funerals with signs that read
"God Hates Fags!"
It's sad that people could be that freaking stupid!
That hateful!
It's just sad!
It's criminal in this day and age to be that ignorant!
Sometimes you just want to shake your fists and scream!

Comments

me said…
Yea and with his/her rational...
God want's WAR! WHat an ass!

Rosie's answer was priceless though:

diebold machines
voter intimidation
and creative accounting
put bush in the white house
****************************

YAY!!!! That's why we love her!

And the one that hit home most with me:

katie writes:
ro, how come u never wanted photographers to take pics of kids when u had ur show and nnow you’re posting them on the internet?( my turn kid!)

after 9 11
i chose love over fear
************************
How could people not, "see/feel" her true heart?

Boggles me mind.

Hope your having a great day Rue!
: )
Polyman2 said…
I'm shaking-
I'm screaming!

Popular Posts