I am not even a fan of hers...I don't think I could even quote a line from any of her songs but
I feel as though if Britney has troubles they are compounded by the fact that she is being judged very harshly in front of the entire world. She has been a celebrity since childhood. And before anyone says it, just because you are famous doesn't mean it's okay to have your private life spread out all over the tabloids. It's become worse and worse since just before she was married. People are criticizing her more and more. I think under that kind of pressure ANYONE would lose it! I know I would, I wish people would just back off and give her a chance to get it togeather for herself and her family's sake. Screw her carreer, Britney needs to just be a Mom and be Herself for a while.
To say "the public has the right to know" is bull! We don't have the right to know details of a person's personal life. Why do we allow the media to dictate what THEY think we should be interested in? Why do we follow like sheep and buy those stupid magazines and watch those tabloid shows on TV? We can make it stop if we just stop our interest in such things. Enjoy the music, art and movies...leave thier privacy to them! Celebrities are as enititled to a healthy, happy and safe place to just be themselves as much as we all are.

Comments

Dr. Deb said…
Very sad indeed. From my perspective, there are numerous layers of collapse occuring. I hope that once she can rid herself of the substances she has been abusing, that she will enter therapy with a GREAT therapist. I wish her healing and I pray for those cute little boys.
me said…
I am sooo agreeing with you!

What I don't understand is this:

WHen is enough, enough?
She apparently has 100 mil right?

So, I don't understand why she can't find a remote place, change her identity and live happily ever after...or try to.
I just don't get that in ANY celebrity, who always seeks to get more..unless it is to be more charitable. But if fame is harming your health, why would someone continue it? I know people say it's a drug to them, well then, there should be a rehab to wean off celebrity. Now theres an idea! Have some less wealthy enightened happy people advise the celebrities.

People say celebs need more money to live thier life styles...wtf?

Just live a less monetary life style...ya know?

I feel so much for her, I do ...don't get me wrong but give up the celebrity if it's destroying you.

I guess things just aren't that easy...after all, it's easy to see an out when your not IN it..

I have prayed for her and will continue to and her children.

ANd I just wish the paparazzi would back the frig off and let her breath!
jiminypink
me said…
Ok I'm on another rant now and I'm sorry but I gotta get this out.

The other day Oprah said that she continues to do her show as an act of God or helping other people.... that's not her exact words but something to that fact then Oprah said, "I have enough shoes" so that's not why she continues her show...ok I get that. Very admirable.

But in the next news, she is doing an Academy award special which has always been Barbara Walters thing ya know? It's as if she swooned in on Barbara when Barbara has been just a bit off her mark because she is over worked in my opinion.

Now grant it, the special, (which I didn't watch) sounded cute with the celebrities interviewing celebrities. But it is Oprah's show. So I would like to ask Oprah, What does God have to do with that show? When has God cared about the Academy awards?

Unless Oprah is using her revenues from that show for the poor, then I can see it.

I wonder if her next pair will be sandals or high heels?

I'm just saying.


Ok, I gotta go meditate now.
Rue said…
Yes, wash out that filthy mind of yours!
Hee hee hee!
me said…
Damn filthy mind of mine!
Where's the ivory soap?...scrubbin me teeth and folicles as we speak!

:0
bling!

Popular Posts