being a "war heroe" may mean alot to your country but it doesn't DO alot for your country


It really isn't a job requirement or even a benefit. frankly it just looks good on a resume'. He's a brave man. I even like the guy. So far though, I have just heard the usual republican rhetoric..and the usual stories about being in a prison camp
BLAH BLAH BLAH..I am a war heroe vote for me...BLAH BLAH BLAH"
Yeah...I heard that..now, can you bring your fellow soldiers home please? Or can you at least tell them what the real reason was that they went? And then give THEM the choice to come home if they don't agree with the reason?
Can you tell me how you can call yourself a believer in freedom when you think it is okay to tell a woman what she can and can not do with her body? Can you tell me you agree in freedom of choice when you deny people marriage because it is a different looking marriage from yours?
No but...
BLAH BLAH BLAH..I am a war heroe...vote for me.. BLAH BLAH BLAH

Comments

Popular Posts