Still holding my breath until the election

but in the meantime...did you hear what this asshole said????
Ron Artest, that's the loser NBA player that went into the stands to fight with fans etc...
His teammate Yao Ming expressed concern that he is still a hot head and may still want to cause trouble.
Artest said this:
"This is Tracy (McGrady) and Yao’s team, you know,” Artest said. “I’m not going to take it personal. I understand what Yao said, but I’m still ghetto. That’s not going to change. I’m never going to change my culture. Yao has played with a lot of black players, but I don’t think he’s ever played with a black player that really represents his culture as much as I represent my culture."

~~~~'I'M STILL GHETTO'...?? How many millions do you have to make before you can move out of there???
Fighting and causing shit is your 'CULTURE'..?? RrrRRrrRREEreeelly?
I wonder how your fellow African Americans feel about that? Pretty sure your lawyers, doctors, presidential candidates and yes, even rappers aren't thrilled by the face you are giving them.
I think dude needs an adjustment..in attitude and education.
pfffftt...!

article

Comments

Popular Posts