Dear Rosie


I know you probably won't read this and I even feel foolish for writing it but I want to and it's my bloggy and I'll cry if I want to ...haha!
Personally I think that you were playing pawn in a ratings game.
I think the show's 'they' were using you.
I think it stinks!
I don't hate Elizabeth.
I just don't understand her. I know there are many more like her out there that would put the party line before matters of the heart. It is dehumanizing and I wish she could see it.
She can't, and that's sad and frustrating to me.
I am guessing you are more sad about that then anything else
because, you really do like her.
I am a Christian
Anglican. You in the States call us Episcopalian.
which frankly,sounds like a urinary tract disorder but, oh well.
We don't all act as she does.
Or feel as she seems to.
We aren't all so exclusive.
Your faith is supposed to open your heart,
not close your mind.
I just want to say that I am sorry about what happened.
I am sorry you were hurt.
I wish I could do something to help you feel better.
I don't like the word 'fan' because it's short for 'fanatic'
I am just not the sort, but, I do think you're miraculous.
You have made a difference
along with many others and
I think the tide is turning.
I am still hopeful.
I hope you are too.
Don't give up
don't feel disheartened.
Be well, be at peace.
Have a restful summer full of family, friends and most of all
love
Come visit Canada!
Peace out!

Comments

United We Lay said…
she'll be missed!
Anonymous said…
Keep her in your thoughts and heart and she will always be with you...in a shimmering raindrop, a wild flowers innocent petal, the eye of a red tailed hawk....the scent of a newborn baby....

She is the vibrant soul that cried out for us all and I love her.
always
pnk

great post rue

Popular Posts