ridiculous


why is it that some have to attack a person on a personal level when they disagree with him/her politically. An example is the feuds and arguments Rosie O'donnel has with other public people. The latest being one who she thought of as a friend who couldn't even stand up for her against her fellow Rupublicans. Someone she trusted as a fellow mom and friend. Her co-worker knows her heart. She knows better than to doubt her words. Then there is the Rich white Men on Fox news. The first words are "fat".
You know why they resort to this?
She's correct.
That's why
She tells the truth. The truth that more and more people are beginning to believe.
...and they are afraid
...because they are losing
When 'they' lose
American wins!
and the true red white and blue will once again shine through.

YAY ROSIE!

Comments

United We Lay said…
I didn't start watching The View until Rosie came on, and now that she's leaving, I won't be watching again. She's the only mainstream woman talking about real issues. she'll be missed.
Rue said…
She will indeed. I did actually watch it and have been an avid watcher for a couple of years. I enjoyed Star jones and Lisa Ling very much. I miss Meredith as well. Elizabeth was a wize choice for ratings as she is the first rabid republican and makes for interesting debates. She hashed it out with Joy before Rosie got there. Still though...she pisses me off on a regular basis because she is such a Bush Bot. I am debating on whether or not I still care about the show. I am going to wait until I see who relaces Rosie. If it is another strong liberal I think I might see. I enjoy Rosie period, no matter what she does and I didn't like seeing her get bashed like that. So, I am happy for that she is leaving. It's got to be so hard on her. I hope they get someone in there that can give Elizabeth as good a run as she did.
Dr. Deb said…
I was awe struck as I saw that moment unfold on television. I felt very sad for Ro. Never been a fan of EH.

Great post, Rue.

Popular Posts