2 days after Rita


Pres.Bush is visiting the areas of the oil refineries...
oil refineries?
It took him 4 days to even fly over the areas of PEOPLE left after Katrina!
oil refineries?
OIL!!!???

You tell me what this Presdent's focus is on!
You tell me what he really cares about!


Brownie is being kept as a consultant on the inquiries of F.E.M.A's mishandling of hurricane relief effort...WHAT THE F---!!??

What went wrong??!!!

HE went wrong..for starters. I know the fault isn't all his but..to keep him as a consultant???


Cindy Sheehan and her followers have been arrested for protesting in front of the White House. You can't protest in front of the White House? I thought the right to protest was in the constitution? It was at least a law somewhere wasn't it? Freedom of speech? I guess that only applies if you agree with the Republicans in office.

America?
You're being run by crooks, liers and Morons.

Impeach Bush...it CAN get worse.

Comments

chase said…
he's a schmuck.....a very dangerous schmuck....i'd move to canada if it wasn't so cold. :)
Rue said…
*giggle*
and you'd be welcome! I live in Southern Ontario...it's only cold here for 4 months out of the year. It's really pretty when it is..all white and shiny! ;)
Dr. Deb said…
Rue,
I did a double take when I read the news about Brownie still on the payroll. And GWB visiting the oil refineries, well...follow the dollar sign as they say.
Canada is beautiful, but so large. I've only been to Toronto, and Montreal. People are very, very friendly and so polite!

~Deb
badgerbob said…
Look to your own gov't. first.
Chretian?? Need I say more?
And he was re-elected by who? Obviously by the majority of Canadians.
Trudeau-same.
Oil- when was the last time you or any of your commentors cut your own firewood to heat your homes or drove a bike somewhere, as opposed to a vehicle. Without oil, the country doesn't run.
Fact of life-If you build your home at or below sea-level, or on a flood plain, you have to know, that it may rain, and you may need flood insurance.
I am tired of all of the excuses for stupidity.

Sorry if I got carried away. I thought another point of view might be warranted.
I think someone may have posted as you on my site.
Karen said…
when I heard that they kept him on the payroll as a consultant I almost fell over.
Rue said…
can you explain in detail how Trudeau was a crook? As to Cretian...he's on trial too.

As far as the bit about people building their homes below sea level and flood insurance as I don't want to help you to make yourself seem insensitive. Most people who lost there homes couldn't afford insurance. That and the ones who did HAD acts of God coverage which included a clause on Hurricanes. As far as them being below sea level...that's what the levies were for. There were notices dating back at least 20 years in the files of warnings that the leveies needed to be serviced and some repairs made. They weren't made.

28 September, 2005
badgerbob said…
I have yet to see a politician who wasn't a crook. Big money gets them elected, and big money gets paid tenfold. It's just the way it is.
Rue said…
That's it?!
That's your defense?!
C'mon Bob...you should know better than that from me. You shouldn't make blanket statements about anything without at least some evidence to back it up. I don't need to go to far back in current events to defend my opinion on your present leader...or my own for that matter.
That's not always "the way it is" and it certainly shouldn't be what we should settle for.

Popular Posts