Sorry..


I just had to. I am so proud to be living in this country...really. Our Prime Minister was caught up in a sponsership scandal. Before he was in office actually. We took him to court. He was in big trouble. He'll have to pay fines...just like the rest of would have. President Bush sent men to die based on assumptions. It was really about oil. He couldn't be there in Louisana and Mississippi when his people needed him the most. Now his Vice President's company has the contract to clean up the mess.
I wonder what we would have done to our Prime Minister if he tried to do the same. Oh right, he wouldn't have been able to. We would have stormed the Parliment. he would be forced out of the country.
I'm so proud to be Canadian.
No insult to Americans really.
You're doing the best you can with what he's giving you.
I just hope you've learned something here.
If it looks like a Moron, talks like a Moron...it's probably a Moron

Comments

Rue said…
Neither of those Prime Ministers are Morons. Please expain in detail why you think they are crooks...again keeping in mind that Cretian was on trial for his involvement (which turned out to be a lack of) in the same sponsership scandal. I do not think Canadians are smarter than Americans. I really resent that kind of infammatory rebuttal. I simply think that our system of government seems to work better. It is possible though that we simply don't have the media as involved and therefor as influential in our politics.

Popular Posts