Housecleaning at the White House?

Delay indicted
It's a start

Comments

Dr. Deb said…
Let the heads roll!!!

~Deb
Rue said…
Lets hope so!
badgerbob said…
Rue said...
I'm not happy Badger with your continued commenting on my blog. I want you to take a moment to ponder the consequences of your actions. You come to my site and you drop your stink bombs and insensitive remarks to me and then you leave. I am a highly respectable educated woman and you are a foul mouth inconsiderate person. If we brought back the class system that I teach my students, you would be forced to sit in the basement and do your dirty deeds in solitude. I don't think that you are at all funny. Please stay away from me and my blog and I expect you to make sure that your creepy friends Morbid and Willow stay away from my blog also. I reserve the right to delete your and their comments, and I will do so.

11:39 PM, October 02, 2005

I didn't see your picture attatched, but wanted to make you aware of this. I could care less about people making fun of or criticizing me, but If it is not you, why would someone do this and include willow and morbid???
Rue said…
*sigh*
I have no idea who this person is...but they obviously have no life. My advice Badger dear is to delete "it's" comments immediately if there is no picture because "it's" not me. I wish I knew who it was and where "it" lives as I certainly would like to give "it" a piece of my mind! I will post this response on my blog too. Best thing to do with such trolls is to ignore them. They eventually give up thier stupid little mind numbingly boring ways.

Everyone is welcome to comment on my blog as long as they have legitimate arguements and aren't insulting etc...
Really...some people need to grow up. Learn to speak for yourself instead of using someone else's voice.
badgerbob said…
I agree Rue. Thanks for the response.
Karen said…
it's a start.
now lets see where it goes.

Popular Posts