Bill O'Reilly is acting like an idiot!

And an overrated idiot at that. He just doesn't make those "facts" work for him anymore. I guess since his ratings are so high no one will tell him the truth. The truth is he is believing lies that he's being fed. This administration is failing to convince many of it's own original supporters now. It's sad and frightening how the zeolots still need to keep up the front. I wonder if my therory on Bill is correct. I honestly think he is a sociopath. I think if anyone ever proves to him beyond doubt that a) he is merely human like the rest of us, b) he might actually be wrong about some things and mostly, c) other poeple's opinions are just as valid as his own...he may actually take a gun to his head!
*shudder*


http://mediachannel.org/blog/node/1114
http://www.newshounds.us/2005/09/22/verbal_donnybrook_on_the_factor_donahue_kos_oreilly.php#more

An added note...I am
SICK AND TIRED OF PEOPLE SAYING THAT ANYONE WHO DOESN'T LIKE THIS ADMINISTRATION OR IT'S POLOCIES IS ANTI-AMERICAN!
That's a stupid. pathetic attempt a shaming someone into agreeing with you.
Give it up...no one is going to want to listen to your points when you spew that BS at them.

Comments

chase said…
I totally agree. The lack of empathy or difference of opinion in this country has become disgusting. As far as I'm concerned we could be in the 1800's again because the only opinion that matters now is the one of the privledged white class.

If you show any sympathy towards anything but their agenda, you're a damn liberal or a bleeding heart.

what ever happended to having your own opinion?
chase said…
we're both artists, and both aquarians, no wonder we're alike. ::smile:: The pups are half and half, beagle and blue tick. Very smart, very active. Thanks for your comments on my daughter :)

Yes, Dill is a sweetie, i'm going to put another pic of her up today, sitting in a cup, lol. Danni is beautiful, we wanted a red hair cat but saw dill and fell in love.

I loved your photos and pics, everything was so nice, I especially loved the panels, I've been wanting to make one myself for a long time. I'll post more of my art soon.
Anne said…
i saw the clip rosie posted of donahue kicking billy's a**! it was excellent. good posting, rue.
Karen said…
I got so pissed today after getting an email from a friend of mine (who by the way is a total sweetheart and all around awesome person)
but the email started out:

"HE is the only one that can save this country from the liberals that want Him removed from the government. Our great nation will not stand if we delete HIM from all aspects of our government as the atheists want."

I about puked when I read that.
It was stating that I was an atheist if I wasn't a republican !
I wrote a polite email back saying how offended I was (he knows I believe in God)and said that forwarding such emails was wrong because this is what has divided this country so deeply during this administration.
It is the judging insane neo cons that have made themselves the "chosen" righteous class in this country. If you are not one of them you shouldn't be in this country !!how sick is that?
nobody is allowed a voice but them--and if you do speak you are a traitor and terrorist !
ok, I will stop now.
my rant is done.
my blood pressure up.
enuff said.

Popular Posts