Ann Coulter

I have tried very hard to ignore this woman. Even though it is a month late I have been simmering over her comments about John Edwards. This man who is loosing the love of his life slowly right before his eyes. I have a special insult reserved for women like her. I read it in one of the books by Patricia Kennealy Morrison. "Septic Cow".
Toxic therefore useless.
I did not read her book.
wouldn't waste my library card on it.
I have heard the noxious evil slime that seeped from it onto my local news stations.
I for one would, in fact, find it equally disgraceful if she were a man.
Evil is evil. It doesn't have a sex or a colour.
It also doesn't have a religion. She is Godless.
Anyone who could refer to Islam and say
"Nuke them all let God sort them out" is evil.
There really is no argument.
Or would say to a Vietnam Vet:
"People like you caused us to lose that war."
Or would actually translate the bible thusly:
"I take the Biblical idea. God gave us the earth. We have dominion over the plants, the animals, the trees God says, 'Earth is yours. Take it. Rape it. It's yours.'"

I'm sorry, I must have missed that Sunday school lesson. Maybe I was sick that day?
It would be decidedly unchristian of me to suggest she be strapped to a the next bomb America drops on Iraq. So maybe someone else could do it for me. Perhaps a Jewish person...she hates you too!
Preferably a Jewish Canadian since she thinks this of us:
"...better hope the United States doesn't roll over one night and crush them. They are lucky we allow them to exist on the same continent."

It would be impolite for me to say
"C'mere and say that Bitch...yeah, without the bodyguards"
so I won't.
She should remember though that world still likes us better.
And has since WWI. because we got there first and before we were personally provoked.Not to insult other Americans. The honest majority who know this. The ones who understand that it is public personalities like her that make the rest of the world want to fly planes into your buildings. Thousands of people died because of this holier than thou, might equals right point of view projected which doesn't actually represent most Americans.
It's sad that, with so many people disagreeing with them,
voices like hers are the loudest.
They heard her...and thousands are dying.
Happy now Ann?

Comments

Anonymous said…
She should be strapped to the next bomb Bush drops.

There I said it. I am willing to take the Christian consenquences.

Wow, she said all that?
UNBELIEVABLE

You have to know that her Karma probably eats her up alive.

People who can say things like that and believe it are usually unable to ever experience real joy.

What an ugly woman. She seems proud of her evilness.
pnk
United We Lay said…
She spells it Coulter, like my maiden name. I don't know where you got the spelling you're using. It's Coulter on all of her books.
Rue said…
Okay United, I just editted the post...it's easier..LOL

Popular Posts