Gonzales idiot or lier?

Holy shit! Over 60 times "I don't recall"
and
HE'S "STAYING ON THE JOB." PRES. BUSH IS "IMPRESSED BY HIS PERFORMANCE"
WHAT THE FUCK???!!
ENOUGH!!
AREN'T YOU ANGRY?!

Ps.
Imus? There was a 7 second delay...why wasn't the button pushed?
They let him say it and then they fired him for it.
This THIS is acceptable behavior in America Today.
People being paid to
DO STUPID SHITTY THINGS!
Even the people running your country but THEY don't get fired do they?
What the hell is it gonna take people?
RUN TO WASHINGTON...LIGHT THE DAMN LAWN ON FIRE!!

I'm sorry...I just don't get it!

"Staying on the job"

Comments

TomCat said…
Hi Rue. On Gonzo, there were actually 64 memory lapses during his congressional testimony, but I don't think he's going anywhere soon. Bush needs Gonzo to stay where he is. I explained it this morning at my place.

On Imus, he wasn't being fired for saying what he said. If he were Coulter, Limbaugh, Beck, O'Reilly, Savage and half the rap artists would have been fired too. The public reaction to what Imus said caused advertisers to run scared and pull their advertising from his shows. That cost the networks money. That's the ONLY reason they fired Imus.

On the people running the US, I am part of a growing movement calling for impeachment.

great post! :-)
Rue said…
Thanks, I editted my post. Actually I meant to type 75..don't know where 17 came from. I stick by what I said about Imus. They could have stopped what he said from being aired with that delay. He is an ugly minded old man and I am not defending him. I do feel the people who employed him are equally responsible for the lost sponcership.
United We Lay said…
Tha 7 second delay was a point a lot of people were making after the fact, but it wasnt publicized. I can't imagine why. As far as Ginzo is concerned, he prepared for a month to say, " don't recall" over and over. If I knew tha little about my job I'd be fired.
TomCat said…
Rue, I fully agree that the people who employed him were equally responsible, and was adding to, not disagreeing with what you said. With them, it's all about the money. They loved racism as long as it sold soap.
Rue said…
Agreed Tom

Popular Posts