There are times where I wish I was American



If only to be able to march or shake the proverbial fists at injustice. To demand that your government do the right thing. especially when it comes to your heroes.
How dare your president leave 9/11 rescuers dying with deseased lungs after they ran into flaming buildings to save so many lives?!
There are so many injustices happening in your country!
I don't understand
I just don't understand.
The arrogance!
The audacity!
How dare he?

Daily news article

Comments

TomCat said…
He dares because he is a man without honor.
United We Lay said…
This is starting to get more press. It's horrifying that these people who are so selfless could be treated in such a way. I am so disappointed in my country. I only hope that as the story gets out, Americans will do something. I can't believe that out of all of the money that was donated to vicitms of 9/11, NO ONE thought of the first responders as victims and set money aside for them.
Anonymous said…
agreed.
Nothing this government does makes sense anymore.

That View show opened my eyes too.
But AMericans are generous, so here's hoping we all open our pockets.
spongebob pnk
Rue said…
I believe if left up to yourselves the general American public you will do what's right by them. I firmly believe that your government is NOT fairly representing you all. I know in some way, all of you will come through for these people. It is just sad that this administration is leaving it up to you to carry the burden. Afterall, what are you paying thier wages for if they aren't representing you.
(~spongebobRue *giggle*)
Anonymous said…
If I could, "fire the government" I would have, years ago.

Not that simple.

My hope and belief is that the rest of the world knows that GWB does not, "represent" the American people and that we have been in a nightmare, since he has taken over office.

shame upon shame with this supposed leader.

pnk

Popular Posts